Companies need money for expansion, to upgrade equipment, launch new products, and for various other reasons. However, banks are risk averse, or if they are lending, their interest rates are too high.
TTT has established relationships with organizations such as the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), U.S. Import-Export Bank, World Bank, USAID and other organizations. Therefore, we can leverage their contacts with multiple global banks and investor groups to help you get the funds you need to grow your company.
We use the equity you’ve invested in your company to apply for funding through the appropriate organization. In exchange you grant us 25% ownership of your company. When you’ve paid back the loan, you can buy us out.
- You plan to spend the money on hard assets such as land, buildings and equipment.
- You’ve already invested equity (cash and other resources) into your company.
- You’ve applied for a loan and been denied.
- You live in a country where banks charge high interest rates.
- Grants are available to you (i.e. through the European Union, USAID and other organizations), but you need to prove you have a percentage of the grant amount in cash to qualify.