If you have a product that isn’t ready for commercialization, TTT has formed alliances with two organizations that may be able to help. Green2Gold, a TTT partner, is an incubator for small and emerging companies in the renewable energy and sustainable products sectors. By joining Green2Gold, you gain access to resources that can help you prepare your product for commercialization, such as: patent attorneys, accountants, business plan writers, and subject matter experts in marketing and strategic planning. They’ll help you determine if your idea has merit and is marketable, and if so, what marketing and implementation strategy makes the most sense. And when you’re ready, you’ll have access to angel investors and venture capitalists so you can find the funding you need to grow your company.
If you have a product in either the renewable energy or sustainable materials sectors, complete and submit Green2Gold’s on-line application form. The management staff and advisory board members will review it and reply as to whether you’ve been accepted. If your product is not in the renewable energy or sustainable materials sectors, either Green2Gold or TTT may be able to refer you to an external strategic partner who provides services to startup and pre-commercialization companies in your industry sector.
The following statements apply to you if you would benefit by becoming a TTT partner through Green2Gold, or another incubator.
- Your product or technology is not yet ready for commercialization (i.e. you need prototypes, testing or similar before you can sell it.)
- You lack the funding needed to proceed with development and commercialization.
- You have tried to attract interest from angel investors and venture capitalists, have not been successful.
- You lack expertise in key areas that are critical to readying your product for commercialization (i.e. marketing, business plan writing, accounting, etc.)
- You don’t have any customers yet.
- You’re not sure whether your idea will work.
- You can’t identify your target market(s) nor explain the value your product/technology offers customers.
- You don’t know who your competitors are.
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more how TTT can help you ready your product for commercialization.